Monday, March 14, 2016

TIRED DAY 14 OF THE MARCH SOLSC! #SOL16

I am participating in the Slice of Life Story Challenge (SOLSC; #SOL16) 
hosted by Two Writing Teachers
Each day for the month of March I will be posting a "Slice of Life". 
Please feel free to stop back and check out my other posts here.


I am tired
We lost an hour of our day
I stayed up too late again
"Time to get up" comes too early
I am tired


I am tired
Homework never seems to end
Pointless reading logs abound
What project are we working on now?
I am tired


I am tired
Why are we having individual students read aloud?
Why are we focused on getting a grade?
Where is the depth of understanding?
I am tired


I am tired
Our calendar is full
Spring Break will be here soon
I am ready for a rest
I am tired

4 comments:

  1. This is a great reflection from a teacher in mid-March. Hang on...spring break is almost here! Take time to rest, reflect, and rejuvenate. You'll finish the school year that much stronger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is that time of year for all of these frustrations! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we can all relate. You're almost there...spring break, here you come!

    ReplyDelete