Tuesday, March 28, 2017

6 Word Memoirs #SOL17 Day 28

I am participating in the Slice of Life Story Challenge (SOLSC; #SOL17) 
hosted by Two Writing Teachers
Each day for the month of March I will be posting a "Slice of Life". 
Please feel free to stop back and check out my other posts here.


I love the Slice of Life challenge for so many reasons. But one, for sure, is the variety of formats and writing styles we get exposed to and can then borrow to try out on our own. Today, my first attempts at 6 word memoirs...to sum up the day.


Where did time go, this time?


Rotten food in the backpack- Ewwww!


My boy found his inner writer  =)


Spring Break- come back to us!


Books everywhere, No time to read   =(



If my kids were to write a 6 word memoir right now it would be:

Dinner is over, time for dessert!

3 comments:

  1. Books everywhere, no time to read

    Sad but true in so many schools for so many students.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is true! I HATE it when my son comes home & announces they "didn't have time to read in school today". Priorities are off!!

      I wrote this thinking of myself and the piles of books all over my house that I feel like I never get to...

      LOVE how it has multiple meanings =)

      Delete
  2. I have heard of a six word story, but not a memoir! I want to try this with my 4th graders!

    ReplyDelete